Friday, April 4, 2008

Speaking of Bomdila

getting a bit nostalgic......

but here i go. I grew up in that town.....that town is the place i would want to be. its small but wonderful. i've never liked big cities or even towns with a population of more than 50,000!
I feel more closer to myself and the nature.

The place i miss the most would be my high-school(after my home of course). had a great time there with my friends. amazingly we(me and my friends) studied for 15 years together(a bunch of about 20 guys), so it was much fun than anyone could ever imagine.....we knew each other inside out. But now all of them have gone to south india for their higher studies...and i being the unfortunate one got stuck in New Delhi(the city i don;t like at all)

that is the town i call home. And I Miss my home
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: