Thursday, April 10, 2008

HuH....been a busy time!

the last few days have been quite back-breaking and busy. But its all settled now. played cricket yesterday after a gap of 5 years and my muscles are like hurting me a lot.

the tibetan protests are gaining momentum here in delhi. the Indian Premier have asked the tibetans not to disrupt the torch relay but h also said that tibetans can continue the protests.

last night, someone sent me a collection of chinese songs, although the songs were awesome....i really don't remember the guy/gal who sent me the CD...must be someone i know!

just finished watching "the Demon Barber of Fleet Street" featuring Johny Depp and to be true i didn't liked it. ah.....well i'm more into romantic movies actually ;)

at last my father have agreed to buy me another external hard-drive. i messed up with my finances this month and the last month and so i was left with no other option but to ask him to buy it for me.

talking about movies......i watched the Pink panther two days back for a record 12 times....i simply love Steve Martin's accent in the movie.

anyways i think i gotta go and buy some shirts for me. so m stopping here.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: