Friday, April 4, 2008

one of my fav. songs

Honestly - Harem Scarem


I stand before you
accused of many crimes
but i want to believe
that love can still survive
you don't have to say it,
i don't have to read your mind
to know the emptiness
that's finally arrived
How was i,
to know the right from wrong
words were hardly spoken,
so where did i go wrong?
Tell me honestly
if you're still loving me
looking into my eyes, honestly!
Words will have more meaning,
if they're said at certain times
now the all they've seen
i found to be a lie
How would you know it,
you won't give me sometime
to see if everything could work out,
and you'll be mine
Oh, will love be lost forever
but someday i will find
the world we've all been searching for
or just some peace of mind..
All the night i sit and wonder
must be more to laugh, i'm sure that
days and years gone by while i am
living with the..
oh, lonely feeling

This is one song i can listen again and again. its mesmerizing! the first time i heard this song i knew that this song would always be etched in my memory. I can still remember the time when i first heard it. A friend of mine downloaded it from the internet to practice it for a event in our college. unfortunately the song proved too hard for him O.o
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: