Monday, April 7, 2008

bragging about myself :D

Evil than the Devil himself, I am Cold...Clever...Ghostly. I'm a Mystery. I'm the shadow that haunts you. I'm darker than the darkest night, deeper than all the oceans' depth. Mine is darkness... and Lust... and Power!

I make you think of a proud lion, a brightly-shining star, a mysterious monolith, an elegant dragonfly, a waiting vulture and a menacing demon.

I'm The unpopular genius...The freakish diabolic embezzler...The body-snatching lord of storms...The spying illusionist...The demonic prince...The fascist blackmailer of the impure...The artistic hitman of the doomed...The Unholy Blasphemous Moaner....The Holder of the Black Scroll...The Blasphemous Primal Knower of the Unholy Sigil...The Manipulator of Unholy Betrayal...The Master of the Unholy Word...The Final Insane Deceiver...The Haunter...

Gods fear me. Demons worship me. Darkness is my realm, I'm the embodiment of all the seven sins. I'm the Invincible...The Unspeakable.... I'm the Curse...I'm The MYSTERY.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: