Saturday, April 5, 2008

Calvin and Hobbes (Part One)

So "Calvin and Hobbes" is my fav. comic strip. i wish i were calvin ;)
Here are some of my fav. "Calvin & Hobbes" quotes from
  • “We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
  • “-You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
    -What mood is that?
    -Last-minute panic.”
  • “Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.”
  • “I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.”
  • “Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
  • “People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
  • “Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”
  • “Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said," I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?”
  • “Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!”
  • “What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero”
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: