Thursday, April 3, 2008

About Me

MOOD: Sofisticat
I can be both calm and stable, and I feel free to explore my environment. I can be a little nostalgic and I love revisiting familiar places and memories. When it comes to art, I appreciate precision and hard work - real craftsmanship. I appreciate the history of a piece, the story that it holds - I’m a touch sentimental. As for music, for me it’s all about joining in; a bit of self expression. It happens on my mind, and helps me let off steam.
Simple pleasures make my day, there’s nothing like a cuppa tea.

FUN: Thriller
I like simple Pleasures, and take time to appreciate all corners of my life. This makes me content and balanced, someone people love to hangout with. For kicks, I like to immerse myself in another world. I’m thoughtful and imaginative - I like to look at life from a different perspective. When it comes to holidays, fun is top priority. I love to get out and see as much as I can: a chance to spend time with friends and family.
Punky, punchy style spells a bad attitude, it grosses me out - I favour a more natural look.

HABITS: New wave Puritan
I can never get enough attention or appreciation. A bit of a one track some might say. I like to think I’m a devil in the sack, no talk and plenty of action! On the whole i care about my health and make sure I’m putting the right stuff in. As for home, I have a very contemporary and see myself as a bit of trend setter.

LOVE: Touchy Feely
A strong friendship is the basis for any loving relationship. I like to be able to share my entire life with my friends, family and partner. Love for me is about human contact - the nitty gritty.

More About Me:-
I’m intellectually curious and appreciative of what I consider beautiful, no matter what others think. My imagination is vivid and makes me creative.

Being a Capricorn, I’m a perfectionist. Everything is planned to the last detail, and consequently I have been very successful in whatever i do. My pleasures are long-term ones, through seeing my plans come to fruition.

I’m extremely difficult to upset, since I rarely, if ever, react with negative emotions, and even when I’m upset the feeling quickly passes.

Some people say I’m too picky, but I don’t see anything wrong with waiting for Ms. Perfect. I know exactly who she is in my mind.

I’m very secretive about my life. Thats why i come across as a serious person. Only those close to me know about my sense of humour. I’m devoted to my career, which makes me seem distant regarding family responsibilities.

I place great importance on personal happiness. And as a friend, i am loyal and caring. Once i fall in love and commit, i’m very unlikely to jeopardize the union.

Personality Disorder
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arr.......quite a long info